Founded in the year 1916 as an army arsenal, UMARO is currently the largest manufacturer of vertical lathes, having the longest tradition and experience in the field of machine-tools in Romania.
Our factory is located in Roman, county of Neamt, North-Eastern Romania.
- Vertical lathes conventional and with CNC, having a processing diameter from 500 mm to 12500 mm;
- Lathes intended for milling railway carriage wheels and axles;
- Turntables for loads of 0.5 – 250 tons;
- Bearing ball processing machines;
- 50 types of wood processing machines for forestry operations and furniture industry;
- Thematic machines;
- Hobby machines;
- Cereal mills for small agricultural producers;
- Capital repairs and upgrading of machine-tools.